Health Care Practitioner Suggestions
In preparation for the arrival of our little girl I will be on maternity leave from May 29th 2021.
My books are now closed for all new clients. If you would like to be notified on my return to clinical practice please send me an email.
All existing Naturopathic clients please book your following Naturopathic appointment asap. as spaces are limited in May 2021.
I am passionate about assisting my clients in finding their “right fit” when it comes to health care. I strongly advocate for a multi-modality approach to health, the more professionals on your side, the better! We have many wonderful practitioners in and around our Ballarat region, not to mention the vast online services that now allows you to access health professionals country wide.
Health Care Suggestions that I recommend include:
- Tania Bentin: Holistic Nutritionist at Quintessential Nutrition
- Katherine Knott: Naturopath at Acorn and Oak Herbal Apothecary
- Acorn and Oak Herbal Apothecary: Qualified Health professionals can assist you with both acute over the counter access to professional herbal and nutritional medicines, whilst also offering 1:1 Naturopathic consultations.
- Kate Smyth: Naturopath at the Athletes Sanctuary
- Godfrey Van Rooy at Alternative Health Care
- Go Vita Ballarat: access to retail herbal and nutritional supplements with expert advice and support
- Dr. Miranda Myles: Naturopath and Acupuncturist specializing in Fertility, IVF and Donor egg support
- Joanna Mangan: Acupuncture, Reflexology and Massage at Vital Acupuncture and Natural Therapies
- Megan Jones: Kinesiology and Reiki at Connect Balance Grow
- Belinda Bucknell: Emotional Freedom Technique, Reiki, Spiral and Access Bars
- Edwina Van Der Westhuizen: Family and Relationship Constellation
- Nick Sutherland: Men’s Health Counsellor at Myndfit
- Carly Murdoch: Meditation and Yoga at Connect with Carly
- Allison Palmer: Neural Integration System, Craniosacral and Bowen Therapy at Health Connection Ballarat
- Online search engine to find a Psychologist via the Australian Psychological Society
- Eureka Osteo: Osteopathic, Remedial, Exercise Physiology and Pilates Centre
- Rosie Weatherly: Midwife and Calmbirth Educator at Babies Ballarat
- Absolute Yoga and Pilates Studio: online memberships and face to face group classes
All communication for my clinic is now via email ONLY, thus please email [email protected] for any questions or support.
Thank you for your support and I look forward to working with you again soon,