Optimizing Fertility, Pregnancy & Beyond!
Our second programme will guide you through your journey of motherhood, from optimising fertility, to pregnancy and beyond. Our aim is to support your physical and emotional wellbeing, to give you practical solutions to help your body and mind adapt to the increased demand of growing, giving birth to and raising a little human! Our focus is on you, to prepare your body and mind for an easier, happier, calmer transition into Motherhood. Let us show you how!
Is this for me?
– Are you considering to or currently trying to have a baby?
– Are you pregnant; 1st, 2nd, or 3rd trimester?
– Have you given birth recently and require additional physical or emotional support?
This practical day programme includes:
1. Linking Body and Mind: Pre, During and Post Bump!
A guided Yoga and Meditation session with Carly Murdoch. Learn simple poses and breathing work to calm the body and mind during all stages of your journey. Yoga improves fertility, lowers stress hormones, supports bonding and connection, whilst empowering you to thrive as a mama! The gentle movements taught are simple and suitable for all levels of fitness.
Lean more about Carly: https://absoluteyoga.com.au/our-teachers/
2. Naturopathic Principles for a Happy Healthy Mum and Bub!
Stacey-Lea Gibson, Clinical Naturopath, will walk you through each stage of motherhood, discussing simple strategies to help you and your baby to achieve optimal health. Stacey has a passion for nutrition, gut health and mental health, which are all paramount for a happy, healthy conception, pregnancy and beyond. Let’s work together to give you and your baby the best start possible.
Learn more about Stacey: https://www.pathtowell.com.au/
3. Calmbirth with Rosie Weatherly
Rosie will introduce you to Calmbirth. Calmbirth is a highly acclaimed childbirth education program that is leading the way in inspiring and educating couples to birth their babies with knowledge and confidence. It prepares couples mentally, emotionally and physically for the birth of their baby. Rosie will give you a sneak peak of this brilliant course! PLUS guide you through a pregnancy specific meditation.
Lean more about Rosie: https://www.facebook.com/ballaratcalmbirth/
Lean more about Calmbirth: https://calmbirth.com.au/
4. Special Guest: Bianca from Wholefood Simply
Bianca Slade is a mother to 3 precious little people with a passion for developing and sharing delicious recipes. Bianca will share her personal story whilst demonstrating how to make simple, nourishing snacks that the entire family with enjoy. Bring along your Wholefood Simply cook books, or purchase them during the day, for Bianca to sign and for you to be on your way to a happier healthier you.
Learn more about Bianca: https://wholefoodsimply.com/
5. Lunch and Morning Tea @healthyhubballarat
Lunch and Afternoon tea is provided by the Healthy Hub Café. Stacey-Lea Gibson and The Hub team look forward to nourishing you, serving you food that tastes sensational whilst feeding your mind and body to support your wellness goals.
Learn more about The Healthy Hub Café and Wellness Centre: http://www.thehealthyhubballarat.com.au/
EXTRA Take Home Value:
– A work book to help you act and implement strategies learnt during the programme
– Recipes from The Healthy Hub Café and Wholefood Simply
– A healing food and lifestyle plan from Stacey-Lea Gibson (with recipes) for optimal nutrition for fertility, pre-natal and post-natal health
– Access to Stacey-Lea Gibson’s exclusive DropBox which contains over a thousand of her favourite recipes, nutrition and food resources for health
– $165 CalmBirth voucher! That’s an exciting 30% discount, thanks Rosie!
– Ongoing aftercare support from your programme presenters
Let us help you find your way to a happier, healthier Motherhood!
Saturday August 5th 10am to 3.00pm
Venue: The Healthy Hub Wellness Centre, level 1, 100 Bridge Mall, Ballarat VIC 3350
Ticket price: $99 (includes lunch and morning tea)
LIMITED places ONLY! BOOK NOW!